6 Steps To Roll A CBD Joint And What You Will Need
When rolling the perfect CBD Joint you will need the right supplies and rolling methods. Below is a simple step-by-step guide on how to roll a CBD joint.
This Is What You’ll Need To Roll A CBD Joint:
- CBD flower
- Grinder or alternative method of grinding
- Rolling papers
- A lighter
- Tips or filters - These are optional, but useful for giving the joint better structure, stopping plant matter from entering your mouth while you inhale, and catching the tar and resin that would otherwise go into your lungs.
Now that you’ve gathered the essentials, it’s time to roll your first joint. With these simple steps, you’ll be rolling joints faster than a Tokyo sushi chef in no time. Let’s get rolling!
Here Are The 6 Steps When Rolling A CBD Joint
1. Grinding your flower is the first step. If you want your ground-up material to burn evenly, it should be crumbly and free of stems (like the ground oregano in your grandmother’s spice cabinet).
2. If you are using a filter, fold the filter material accordion-style along the end, making the folds as wide as you want the filter to be. Make sure the folds don’t crease, or the filter will be too tight, preventing airflow that’s needed to burn the joint.
3. Place the filter at the end of the rolling paper, then fill it with fine-ground CBD flower, about half a gram to a gram.
Congrats, you just rolled your first joint! Rolling joints can be tricky, so don’t get discouraged if it’s not perfect at first. It may take you a few tries to perfect your technique, but you’ll soon be able to do it effortlessly!
How To Light Your CBD Joint?
The key to lighting a joint is to do it slow. If you light too much of it or hit it too hard there is a good chance it will burn faster on one side than the others or “run.” It is a good idea to light the end about a quarter inch deep while inhaling very slowly to make sure that it starts burning evenly. Turning the joint in your fingers can be helpful in lighting it evenly as well.
If you light your joint correctly, it will burn smoothly and evenly throughout the entire smoking experience.
Fun CBD Joint Fact
A joint might appear to be the iconic way to smoke cannabis, but it’s actually a relatively new practice that originated in Guadalajara, Mexico around 1850. Yet, this method quickly spread all over the world, partly due to its portability and simplicity.