Harvest Year – 2022 Purple Gas CBD Flower
- 11.20% CBD
- Top 3 Terps – Myrcene, Beta-Caryophyllene, and Limonene
- Benefits – May Reduce Stress and Anxiety, May Alleviate Pain and Inflammation, May Improve Sleep Quality.
- Contains Less Than 0.3% Delta 9 THC
- Third-Party Tested By A Certified Lab
- Sun Grown In Southern Oregon
- Photographed On November 10th, 2023
Get ready to rev your engine and get lost in a dreamy escape with Purple Gas CBD flower! This unique strain boats dense, squishy nugs flecked with purple hues, topped with bright orange pistils and frosty trichomes.
It is undoubtedly one of the prettiest strains of 2022. Purple Gas packs a punch when it comes to aroma, too! You can expect to experience sweet citrus mixed with berries, herbs, and that telltale hash aroma all in one glorious whiff.
When it comes to taste, Purple Gas doesn’t disappoint – a velvety smooth smoke that’s fruity-sweet and oh-so-delicious – think vanilla pudding and raspberry pastries with an earthy undertone. And don’t let its Indica dominance fool you – while it offers the perfect level of relaxation both mentally and physically, it won’t leave you feeling couch-locked.
Our crew loves Purple Gas because it’s the perfect balance between fun and relaxation – allowing users to experience the therapeutic benefits without feeling overwhelmed or unfocused. Ideal for unwinding after a long day or relieving pain without feeling too sedated, this delightful CBD flower is guaranteed to keep your engine revved up in true JAXON style! Let Jaxon take you on a journey of pure bliss with Purple Gas CBD Flower!
Is Purple Gas Indica or Sativa?
Purple Gas is an Indica-dominant cultivar.
Is Purple Gas a Day or Night Strain?
It’s perfect for winding down at the end of the day or chillaxing with friends in the evening!
How do Purple Gas CBD Buds Look?
Purple Gas features large dense nugs flecked with dark purple and taupe hues, topped with dark orange pistils.
How Does Purple Gas CBD Smell?
Purple Gas had an sweet and earthy aroma of sweet citrus mixed with berries, herbs, and that telltale hash aroma.
What Does Purple Gas CBD Taste Like?
Inhaling Purple Gas CBD Flower reveals a velvety smooth smoke that’s fruity-sweet and oh-so-delicious – think vanilla pudding and raspberry pastries with an earthy undertone.
Will Purple Gas Get Me High?
You won’t get high when you smoke Purple Gas CBD flower, but you’ll feel relaxed, have more energy, and experience a wonderful sense of well-being. In accordance with federal law, flower in this lot contains less than 0.3% Delta-9 THC, which offers an abundance of benefits without intoxicating the user. First-time tokers should not expect to get “high” from smoking federally compliant CBD flower, but they should use it cautiously until they are familiar with the effects. Although this product contains negligible levels of THC, it is not recommended for use by individuals subject to regular drug screenings or random drug tests.
What are Terpenes?
A strain’s signature flavor and aroma are produced by terpenes, which are naturally occurring botanical compounds. Terpenes produce more than flavor and scent; they interact with the human endocannabinoid system, resulting in a variety of therapeutic benefits. It should be noted that terpenes are essential oils and are incapable of producing intoxicating effects.
Top 5Purple Gas Terpenes
Known as the mother of all terpenes, Myrcene offers extensive health benefits. Apart from cannabis, other plants that contain it include hops, lemongrass, mango, and thyme. There is a strong aroma of pepper and musky notes and hints of juicy tropical fruits in myrcene-rich hemp strains.
- Smoking hemp with high levels of Myrcene may boost cognitive function and promote better focus, concentration, and memory retention.
- This can be especially useful for those trying to learn new skills or perform demanding mental tasks effectively.
- Myrcene may help to reduce inflammation and relieve gastrointestinal symptoms, making it an ideal supplement for people with conditions like IBS or Crohn’s disease.
- Smoking hemp high in myrcene may also support heart health, as it has been shown to lower cholesterol levels and improve circulation throughout the body.
- Myrcene may have unique benefits for sleep quality, as it has been shown to promote relaxation and calm while also helping to increase feelings of drowsiness at bedtime.
- This terpene may also improve mood, making it a great choice for those suffering from anxiety or depression.
Beta-Caryophyllene is a terpene with a warm, woody, spicy, and musky aroma. A variety of plants contain it, including hops, oregano, basil, cannabis, etc. Due to its ability to bind with CB2 receptors, the part of our endocannabinoid system that regulates the immune system, B-Caryophyllene may offer anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antibacterial, and antioxidant properties. Research suggests that it may offer the following benefits as well:
- B-caryophyllene may help to enhance mood and reduce symptoms of depression, making it an effective natural remedy for those struggling with mental health issues.
- Smoking hemp rich in b-caryophyllene has been found to improve concentration and cognitive function, making it a great choice for those looking to boost their productivity and mental performance.
- B-caryophyllene is also known to have analgesic properties, which can help to provide relief from pain and discomfort caused by conditions like migraines and fibromyalgia.
- Smoking hemp rich in the terpene b-caryophyllene has been shown to reduce cholesterol levels and other harmful lipids in the blood, which may help prevent cardiovascular diseases like heart attack and stroke.
- Smoking B-caryophyllene-rich hemp may also improve sleep quality and duration
A citrus aroma is associated with Limonene, the second most predominant terpene in nature and the third most common terpene in cannabis. Known for its mood-enhancing and calming properties, it is found in both Sativa and Indica strains. Studies have shown that it also exhibits anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties.
- Limonene is also a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the body from oxidative stress and damage caused by free radicals.
- Smoking hemp rich in limonene may help promote feelings of calm and relaxation, making it an effective tool for managing stress and anxiety.
- Limonene has been shown to increase energy levels and physical performance, making it a great choice for athletes or anyone looking for an extra boost throughout their day.
- It may help to promote sleep by reducing feelings of restlessness or insomnia, allowing users to get a good night’s rest without worrying about disruptions or sleeplessness.
- Research has also suggested that limonene may help reduce the risk of certain types of cancer, such as lung cancer and breast cancer.
Terpinolene is a terpene found in both Sativa and Indica strains of cannabis, as well as in other plants like nutmeg, sage, tea tree, and lilac. It has an energizing and uplifting aroma with herbal and citrus notes. There are a number of therapeutic effects associated with it, including anti-fungal and antibacterial properties, decreased anxiety, improved focus, reduced hypertension, and improved sleep quality. Therefore, this terpene may benefit those looking to promote relaxation, improve mental clarity and focus, or manage various health conditions.
- Terpinolene may offer antifungal and antibacterial properties, making it helpful in treating various skin conditions.
- It may also help reduce anxiety and panic attacks, which can be beneficial for those with chronic stress or depression.
- In addition to its calming effects, terpinolene may also help lower blood pressure and promote cardiovascular health.
- This terpene has been shown to improve focus and concentration, which can be beneficial for students and professionals alike.
- Finally, terpinolene is thought to promote better sleep quality, helping people feel rested and energized throughout the day.
As one of the most prominent terpenes in cannabis, pinene has also been studied extensively. Pinene takes its name from pine trees, where it is found in abundance. It imparts a dry, resinous, and woody taste, along with a piney, turpentine-like scent. There is evidence that Pinene may be beneficial in the treatment of the following conditions:
- Pinene has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help with pain relief and inflammation reduction.
- It can potentially improve respiratory function and aid in the treatment of asthma.
- Pinene may help to enhance memory and cognitive function.
- Smoking Pinene rich CBD flower may have anticancer properties and can potentially aid in the treatment of cancer.
- Pinene has been shown to have antibacterial properties, which can help boost the immune system.
Hand Trimmed CBD Flower
These buds were lovingly harvested and hand-trimmed.
Oregon Grown CBD Flower
In southern Oregon, where the climate, water, and soil are ideal for cannabis cultivation, the state requires organic farming practices in agricultural hemp cultivation.
How do you ingest Purple Gas CBD Flower?
CBD flower can be consumed in various ways, but the most popular ones are smoking, vaping, and eating. These methods are explained in more detail below.
Using a pipe to smoke Purple Gas CBD flower is a classic and convenient way to enjoy the benefits of CBD. Most pipes are made of glass, but you can also find them made from silicone, wood, and other materials. Pipes contain a small bowl where the flower is placed and a chamber that allows the smoke to be inhaled. Often, pipes have small holes on the side called carbs, which can be covered with your thumb to control airflow.
There are many pseudonyms for bongs, including bubblers, water pipes, and bingers, but the original word “baung,” which translates to a long bamboo tube used for smoking cannabis, originated in Thailand. Unlike other smoking methods, bongs cool the smoke’s temperature and filter out particles, giving you a smoother, more substantial hit.
A joint might appear to be the iconic way to smoke cannabis, but it’s actually a relatively new practice that originated in Guadalajara, Mexico, around 1850. Yet, this method quickly spread worldwide, partly due to its portability and simplicity.
As people become more aware of the inherent dangers of smoking, vaporizing CBD is quickly becoming one of the most popular ways to enjoy its benefits. Many people consider vaping a healthier alternative to smoking, and since vaping preserves more cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids than smoking, the effects may be stronger. Compared to smoking, vaping offers an easier, more enjoyable, and smoother experience for beginners.
Adding CBD to your favorite recipes can provide various health benefits. However, decarbing it before using it is extremely important. Are you wondering how to decarb your flower? You can find step-by-step directions on our blog here.
3rd Party Lab Tested
To ensure quality, we test our products in third-party accredited labs, and provide certificates of analysis so our customers know exactly what they are consuming. Kaycha Labs tested this batch of Purple Gas on December 8th, 2022.
Do You Ship to my State?
The short answer is YES. Even though we can ship hemp to every state, we encourage our customers to check local laws since hemp laws continuously change at the state and local levels. Shipments are made primarily via USPS, but UPS is also available. However, UPS will require an adult signature upon delivery. Ground shipping is free on all orders over $50, but faster shipping is available for an additional fee. If you’re concerned about your order being lost, stolen, or damaged in transit, you may consider buying Route shipping protection, which ensures that if anything goes wrong, you’ll be refunded, or your order will be replaced without delay. Our goal is to ship your order within 1 to 3 business days. Still, delivery times can vary based on your choice of shipping method and weather conditions, as well as staffing shortages experienced by your carrier.
We Deliver Discreetly
Rest assured: your orders won’t be held up needlessly. In the event that any problems occur during transit, the authorities can quickly review our hemp handler’s license and supporting legal documentation so that your order can get back on track in a jiffy!
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated this product, so any information provided should not be taken as a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional. Furthermore, we want to clarify that this product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any kind of disease. When it comes to personal health matters, we always recommend seeking help from a medical expert. This product should be used responsibly and kept out of reach of children.