Harvest Year – 2023 Bubblegum Mids CBD Flower
- 13.9% CBD
- Top 3 Terps – Caryophyllene, Pinene, and Bisabolol
- Contains Less Than 0.3% Delta 9 THC
- Third-Party Tested By A Certified Lab
- Sun Grown In Southern Oregon
- Photographed On December 28th, 2023
Is Bubblegum Mids Indica or Sativa?
This hybrid strain is Indica-leaning, and is likely to be soothing and calming.
Is Bubblegum a day or night strain?
Indica strains are typically used at night for their calming effects, but once you get to know how they work with your body, they’re pretty flexible – just keep in mind, everyone’s experience is different, so start slow and pay attention to how you feel.
How do Bubblegum CBD buds look?
Featuring silver-blue-green hues, purple flecks, and orange pistils, this strain boasts a kaleidoscope of colors.
How does Bubblegum smell?
Aromatically, this strain combines the familiar sweetness of bubblegum with subtle floral and earthy notes.
What does Bubblegum CBD taste like?
Bubblegum CBD Mids offer a delightful fusion of sweet bubblegum flavors that smoothly evolve into a satisfying earthy finish, leaving a memorable taste on the palate.
Will Bubblegum Get Me High?
You won’t get high when you smoke Bubblegum mids, but you’ll feel relaxed, have more energy, and a wonderful sense of well-being. In accordance with federal law, flower in this lot contains less than 0.3% Delta-9 THC, which offers an abundance of benefits without intoxicating the user. First-time tokers should not expect to get “high” from smoking federally compliant CBD flower, but they should use it cautiously until they are familiar with the effects. Although this product contains negligible levels of THC, it is not recommended for use by individuals subject to regular drug screenings or random drug tests.
Top 3 Bubblegum Terpenes
Caryophyllene is a terpene with a warm, woody, spicy, and musky aroma. A variety of plants contain it, including hops, oregano, basil, cannabis, etc. Due to its ability to bind with CB2 receptors, the part of our endocannabinoid system that regulates the immune system, B-Caryophyllene may offer anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antibacterial, and antioxidant properties. Research suggests that it may offer the following benefits as well:
- B-caryophyllene may help to enhance mood and reduce symptoms of depression, making it an effective natural remedy for those struggling with mental health issues.
- Smoking hemp rich in b-caryophyllene has been found to improve concentration and cognitive function, making it a great choice for those looking to boost their productivity and mental performance.
- B-caryophyllene is also known to have analgesic properties, which can help to provide relief from pain and discomfort caused by conditions like migraines and fibromyalgia.
- Smoking hemp rich in the terpene b-caryophyllene has been shown to reduce cholesterol levels and other harmful lipids in the blood, which may help prevent cardiovascular diseases like heart attack and stroke.
- Smoking b-caryophyllene-rich hemp may also improve sleep quality and duration.
As one of the most prominent terpenes in cannabis, pinene has also been studied extensively. Pinene takes its name from pine trees, where it is found in abundance. It imparts a dry, resinous, and woody taste, along with a piney, turpentine-like scent. There is evidence that Pinene may be beneficial in the treatment of the following conditions:
- Pinene has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help with pain relief and inflammation reduction.
- It can potentially improve respiratory function and aid in the treatment of asthma.
- Pinene may help to enhance memory and cognitive function.
- Smoking Pinene rich CBD flower may have anticancer properties and can potentially aid in the treatment of cancer.
- Pinene has been shown to have antibacterial properties, which can help boost the immune system.
Bisabolol is a terpene compound with a sweet, floral scent and is found naturally in plants like chamomile, sage, and hemp. This powerful terpene is thought to work by modulating the body’s endocannabinoid system, helping to keep the body and mind in balance. So if you’re looking for a natural way to improve your overall health and well-being, consider adding some hemp-based bisabolol terpene into your routine! Overall, hemp flower rich in bisabolol is considered a valuable natural source of this important terpene, with many potential health benefits for users.
- Smoking hemp that contains bisabolol may have relaxing effects, helping to relieve stress and anxiety.
- It may also help reduce inflammation, making it a useful ally in treating conditions like arthritis and other inflammatory disorders.
- As a potent antioxidant, this compound may help protect against oxidative stress and the damage caused by free radicals in the body.
- Smoking bisabolol-rich hemp may support healthy immune function and promote overall wellness by increasing blood flow and oxygen delivery to tissues.
- Smoking bisabolol-rich hemp may help boost cognitive function and improve focus and concentration, making it an excellent supplement for those who need to stay sharp throughout the day.
Hand Trimmed CBD Flower
These buds were lovingly harvested and hand-trimmed.
Oregon Grown CBD Flower
In southern Oregon, where the climate, water, and soil are ideal for cannabis cultivation, the state requires organic farming practices in agricultural hemp cultivation.
3rd Party Lab Tested
To ensure quality, we test our products in third-party accredited laboratories and provide certificates of analysis, so our customers know exactly what they are consuming. Testing of this batch of Bubblegum CBD flower was carried out by Pinnacle Analytics on December 15th, 2023.
Do You Ship to my State?
The short answer is YES. Even though we can ship hemp to every state, we encourage our customers to check local laws since hemp laws continuously change at the state and local levels. Shipments are made primarily via USPS, but UPS is also available. However, UPS will require an adult signature upon delivery. Ground shipping is free on all orders over $50, but faster shipping is available for an additional fee. If you’re concerned about your order being lost, stolen, or damaged in transit, you may wish to consider buying Route shipping protection, which ensures that if anything goes wrong, you’ll be refunded, or your order will be replaced. Our goal is to ship your order within 1 to 3 business days. Still, delivery times can vary based on your choice of shipping method and weather conditions, as well as staffing shortages experienced by your carrier.
We Deliver Discreetly
Orders are shipped in discrete boxes with no indication of their contents. In addition, we include a letter to law enforcement along with our hemp handler’s license. So if any problems arise during transit, authorities will have easy access to all the documents they need to expedite their review, thus reducing the time your order is delayed.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. In no way should these statements be taken as medical advice. They are intended to entertain and inform. Personal health matters should always be discussed with a medical professional. This product should be used responsibly and kept out of reach of children.
Click the link below for the Certificate of Analysis