Harvest Year – 2022
- 11.28% CBD
- Top 3 Terps – Myrcene, Terpinolene, Guaiol
- Benefits – may reduce social anxiety and depression, may boost energy, may enhance creativity and focus
- Contains less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC
- Third-party tested by a certified lab
- Sun-grown in Southern Oregon
- Photographed on November 29th, 2022
Hawaiian Haze CBD Flower is perfect for anyone looking for a tropical staycation. The nugs are thick, sticky, dense, and army green with orange hairs and frosty trichomes. As if a tropical fruit smoothie crossed with a gas station, it has notes of pineapple, mango, diesel, and pine with hints of wet earth. The smoke is super smooth, sweet, and hazy, with primary tasting notes of tropical fruits and pine. The strain is perfect for a mood boost during the day or an evening out with friends. Hawaii Haze’s cerebral effects will energize you, while its euphoric effects will brighten your mood. No matter where you are, you’ll feel like you’re on vacation after smoking Hawaiian Haze CBD Flower.
Is Hawaiian Haze Indica or Sativa?
Hawaiian Haze is a Sativa-dominant hybrid.
Hawaiian Haze CBD Effects
- Those looking to boost their mental focus and concentration levels are likely to benefit from smoking Hawaiian Haze CBD due to its energizing effects.
- Some users also report feeling more creative and motivated after smoking Hawaiian Haze CBD, which can be helpful for those looking to get more out of their work or creative activities.
- Hawaiian Haze may help relieve stress and anxiety, making it a good option for people suffering from these conditions.
Is Hawaiian Haze a Day or Night Strain?
Hawaiian Haze is a strain known for its strong uplifting effects, which are complemented by the ability to relieve anxiety and reduce pain. It’s a great daytime strain for boosting energy, but it’s also great for evenings out with friends.
How do Hawaiian Haze CBD Buds Look?
Nugs of Hawaiian Haze are thick, dense, and sticky. They are army green in color with long orange tendrils and frosty trichomes.
How Does Hawaiian Haze CBD Smell?
Mango, pine, and diesel are the most dominant aromas, followed by pine and earthiness.
What Does Hawaiian Haze CBD Taste Like?
A tropical blend with notes of pineapple and mango, but also hints of pine, wet earth, and diesel.
Will Hawaiian Haze Get Me High?
You won’t get high when you smoke Hawaiian Haze CBD flower, but you’ll feel relaxed, have more energy, and a wonderful sense of well-being. In accordance with federal law, flower in this lot contains less than 0.3% Delta-9 THC, which offers an abundance of benefits without intoxicating the user. First-time tokers should not expect to get “high” from smoking federally compliant CBD flower, but they should use it cautiously until they are familiar with the effects. Although this product contains negligible levels of THC, it is not recommended for use by individuals subject to regular drug screenings or random drug tests.
What are Terpenes?
A strain’s signature flavor and aroma are produced by terpenes, naturally occurring botanical compounds. Terpenes produce more than flavor and scent; they interact with the human endocannabinoid system, resulting in various therapeutic benefits. It should be noted that terpenes are essential oils and are incapable of producing intoxicating effects.
Top Hawaiian Haze Terpenes
Known as the mother of all terpenes, Myrcene offers extensive health benefits. Apart from cannabis, other plants that contain it include hops, lemongrass, mango, and thyme. There is a strong aroma of pepper and musky notes and hints of juicy tropical fruits in myrcene-rich hemp strains.
- Smoking hemp with high levels of Myrcene may boost cognitive function and promote better focus, concentration, and memory retention.
- This can be especially useful for those trying to learn new skills or perform demanding mental tasks effectively.
- Myrcene may help to reduce inflammation and relieve gastrointestinal symptoms, making it an ideal supplement for people with conditions like IBS or Crohn’s disease.
- Smoking hemp high in myrcene may also support heart health, as it has been shown to lower cholesterol levels and improve circulation throughout the body.
- Myrcene may have unique benefits for sleep quality, as it has been shown to promote relaxation and calm while also helping to increase feelings of drowsiness at bedtime.
- This terpene may also improve mood, making it a great choice for those suffering from anxiety or depression.
Terpinolene is a terpene found in both Sativa and Indica strains of cannabis, as well as in other plants like nutmeg, sage, tea tree, and lilac. It has an energizing and uplifting aroma with herbal and citrus notes. There are several therapeutic effects associated with it, including anti-fungal and antibacterial properties, decreased anxiety, improved focus, reduced hypertension, and improved sleep quality. Therefore, this terpene may benefit those looking to promote relaxation, improve mental clarity and focus, or manage various health conditions.
- Terpinolene may offer antifungal and antibacterial properties, making it helpful in treating various skin conditions.
- It may also help reduce anxiety and panic attacks, which can benefit those with chronic stress or depression.
- In addition to its calming effects, terpinolene may also help lower blood pressure and promote cardiovascular health.
- This terpene has been shown to improve focus and concentration, which can benefit students and professionals alike.
- Last but not least, terpinolene may help people feel more energized during the day by improving their sleep quality.
Unlike other terpenes, guaiol is alcohol-based and isn’t as prevalent in hemp as other terpenes. It has a distinct pine scent and an earthy, woody, and rose aroma. Present in various plants, including cannabis, this terpene can also be found in nutmeg, tea tree, apples, cumin, and lilacs. Guaiol can be used as a remedy for congestion and coughing and as an insect repellent. Studies suggest that this terpene:
- Smoking guaiol-rich hemp can help to reduce stress and anxiety, which can, in turn, improve overall mood and promote relaxation.
- Regular use of guaiol-rich hemp may also promote better sleep quality, as it can help to ease symptoms of insomnia and other sleep disorders.
- Guaiol-rich hemp has been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects, which can be beneficial for reducing pain and swelling in the body.
- Research suggests that hemp rich in guaiol may also help prevent neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- May stimulate collagen production
- Finally, guaiol-rich hemp may benefit cardiovascular health, possibly lowering blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and stroke and heart attack risk.
As one of the most prominent terpenes in cannabis, pinene has also been studied extensively. Pinene takes its name from pine trees, where it is found in abundance. It imparts a dry, resinous, and woody taste, along with a piney, turpentine-like scent. There is evidence that Pinene may be beneficial in the treatment of the following conditions:
- Pinene has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help with pain relief and inflammation reduction.
- It can potentially improve respiratory function and aid in the treatment of asthma.
- Pinene may help to enhance memory and cognitive function.
- Pinene-rich CBD flower may have anticancer properties and may help treat cancer.
- Pinene has been shown to have antibacterial properties, which can help boost the immune system.
A citrus aroma is associated with Limonene, the second most predominant terpene in nature and the third most common terpene in cannabis. Known for its mood-enhancing and calming properties, it is found in both Sativa and Indica strains. Studies have shown that it also exhibits anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties.
- Limonene is also a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the body from oxidative stress and damage caused by free radicals.
- Smoking hemp rich in limonene may help promote feelings of calm and relaxation, making it an effective tool for managing stress and anxiety.
- Limonene has been shown to increase energy levels and physical performance, making it a great choice for athletes or anyone looking for an extra boost throughout their day.
- It may help to promote sleep by reducing feelings of restlessness or insomnia, allowing users to get a good night’s rest without worrying about disruptions or sleeplessness.
- Research has also suggested that limonene may help reduce the risk of certain types of cancer, such as lung and breast cancer.
Hand-Trimmed CBD Flower
These buds were lovingly harvested and hand-trimmed.
Oregon-Grown CBD Flower
This lot of Hawaiian Haze was grown in Southern Oregon, where the climate, soil, and water are perfect for cannabis cultivation, and organic farming practices are required by state law.
How do you ingest Hawaiian Haze CBD Flower?
CBD flower can be consumed in various ways, but the most popular ones are smoking, vaping, and eating. These methods are explained in more detail below.
Using a pipe to smoke Cloud 9 CBD flower is a classic and convenient way to
enjoy the benefits of CBD. Most pipes are made of glass, but you can also find them made from silicone, wood, and other materials. Pipes contain a small bowl where the flower is placed and a chamber that allows the smoke to be inhaled. Often, pipes have small holes on the side called carbs, which can be covered with your thumb to control airflow.
There are many pseudonyms for bongs, including bubblers, water pipes, and
bingers, but the original word “baung,” which translates to a long bamboo tube used for smoking cannabis, originated in Thailand. Unlike other smoking methods, bongs cool the smoke’s temperature and filter out particles, giving you a smoother, more substantial hit.
A joint might appear to be the iconic way to smoke cannabis, but it’s actually a relatively new practice that originated in Guadalajara, Mexico around 1850. Yet, this method quickly spread all over the world, partly due to its portability and simplicity.
As people become more aware of the inherent dangers of smoking, vaporizing CBD is quickly becoming one of the most popular ways to enjoy its benefits. Many people consider vaping to be a healthier alternative to smoking, and since vaping preserves more cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids than smoking, the effects may be stronger. Compared to smoking, vaping offers an easier, more enjoyable and smoother experience for beginners.
Adding CBD to your favorite recipes can provide a diverse array of health benefits. However, decarbing it before using it is extremely important. Are you wondering how to decarb your flower? You can find step-by-step directions on our blog here.
3rd Party Lab Tested
To ensure quality, we test our products in third-party accredited laboratories and provide certificates of analysis so our customers know exactly what they are consuming. Testing of this batch of Hawaiian Haze CBD flower was carried out by Kaycha Labs on November 16th, 2022.
Do You Ship to my State?
The short answer is YES. Even though we can ship hemp to every state, we encourage our customers to check local laws since hemp laws continuously change at the state and local levels. Shipments are made primarily via USPS, but UPS is also available. However, UPS will require an adult signature upon delivery. Ground shipping is free on all orders over $50, but faster shipping is available for an additional fee. If you’re concerned about your order being lost, stolen, or damaged in transit, you may wish to consider buying Route shipping protection, which ensures that if anything goes wrong, you’ll be refunded, or your order will be replaced. Our goal is to ship your order within 1 to 3 business days. Still, delivery times can vary based on your choice of shipping method and weather conditions, as well as staffing shortages experienced by your carrier.
We Deliver Discreetly
Orders are shipped in discrete boxes with no indication of their contents. In addition, we include a letter to law enforcement along with our hemp handler’s license, so if any problems arise during transit, authorities will have easy access to all the documents they need to expedite their review, thus reducing the time your order is delayed.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. In no way should these statements be taken as medical advice. They are intended to entertain and inform. Personal health matters should always be discussed with a medical professional. This product should be used responsibly and kept out of reach of children.