Will Lifter Get Me High?
You won’t get high when you smoke Lifter CBD flower, but you’ll feel relaxed, have more energy, and a wonderful sense of well-being. In accordance with federal law, flower in this lot contains less than 0.3% Delta-9 THC, which offers an abundance of benefits without intoxicating the user. First-time tokers should not expect to get “high” from smoking federally compliant CBD flower, but they should use it cautiously until they are familiar with the effects. Although this product contains negligible levels of THC, it is not recommended for use by individuals subject to regular drug screenings or random drug tests.
Top 3 Lifter Terpenes
Known as the mother of all terpenes, Myrcene offers extensive health benefits. Apart from cannabis, other plants that contain it include hops, lemongrass, mango, and thyme. There is a strong aroma of pepper and musky notes and hints of juicy tropical fruits in myrcene-rich hemp strains.
- Smoking hemp with high levels of Myrcene may boost cognitive function and promote better focus, concentration, and memory retention.
- This can be especially useful for those trying to learn new skills or perform demanding mental tasks effectively.
- Myrcene may help to reduce inflammation and relieve gastrointestinal symptoms, making it an ideal supplement for people with conditions like IBS or Crohn’s disease.
- Smoking hemp high in myrcene may also support heart health, as it has been shown to lower cholesterol levels and improve circulation throughout the body.
- Myrcene may have unique benefits for sleep quality, as it has been shown to promote relaxation and calm while also helping to increase feelings of drowsiness at bedtime.
- This terpene may also improve mood, making it a great choice for those suffering from anxiety or depression.
Caryophyllene is a terpene with a warm, woody, spicy, and musky aroma. A variety of plants contain it, including hops, oregano, basil, cannabis, etc. Due to its ability to bind with CB2 receptors, the part of our endocannabinoid system that regulates the immune system, B-Caryophyllene may offer anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antibacterial, and antioxidant properties. Research suggests that it may offer the following benefits as well:
- B-caryophyllene may help to enhance mood and reduce symptoms of depression, making it an effective natural remedy for those struggling with mental health issues.
- Smoking hemp rich in b-caryophyllene has been found to improve concentration and cognitive function, making it a great choice for those looking to boost their productivity and mental performance.
- B-caryophyllene is also known to have analgesic properties, which can help to provide relief from pain and discomfort caused by conditions like migraines and fibromyalgia.
- Smoking hemp rich in the terpene b-caryophyllene has been shown to reduce cholesterol levels and other harmful lipids in the blood, which may help prevent cardiovascular diseases like heart attack and stroke.
- Smoking b-caryophyllene-rich hemp may also improve sleep quality and duration.
A citrus aroma is associated with Limonene, the second most predominant terpene in nature and the third most common terpene in cannabis. Known for its mood-enhancing and calming properties, it is found in both Sativa and Indica strains. Studies have shown that it also exhibits anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties.
- Limonene is also a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the body from oxidative stress and damage caused by free radicals.
- Smoking hemp rich in limonene may help promote feelings of calm and relaxation, making it an effective tool for managing stress and anxiety.
- Limonene has been shown to increase energy levels and physical performance, making it a great choice for athletes or anyone looking for an extra boost throughout their day.
- It may help to promote sleep by reducing feelings of restlessness or insomnia, allowing users to get a good night’s rest without worrying about disruptions or sleeplessness.
- Research has also suggested that limonene may help reduce the risk of certain types of cancer, such as lung cancer and breast cancer.
Hand Trimmed CBD Flower
These buds were lovingly harvested and hand-trimmed.
Oregon Grown CBD Flower
In southern Oregon, where the climate, water, and soil are ideal for cannabis cultivation, the state requires organic farming practices in agricultural hemp cultivation.
3rd Party Lab Tested
To ensure quality, we test our products in third-party accredited laboratories and provide certificates of analysis so our customers know exactly what they are consuming. Testing of this batch of Lifter CBD flower was carried out by Green Leaf Labs on October 10th, 2023.
Do You Ship to my State?
The short answer is YES. Even though we can ship hemp to every state, we encourage our customers to check local laws since hemp laws continuously change at the state and local levels. Shipments are made primarily via USPS, but UPS is also available. However, UPS will require an adult signature upon delivery. Ground shipping is free on all orders over $50, but faster shipping is available for an additional fee. If you’re concerned about your order being lost, stolen, or damaged in transit, you may wish to consider buying Route shipping protection, which ensures that if anything goes wrong, you’ll be refunded, or your order will be replaced. Our goal is to ship your order within 1 to 3 business days. Still, delivery times can vary based on your choice of shipping method and weather conditions, as well as staffing shortages experienced by your carrier.
We Deliver Discreetly
Our shipping process is designed to ensure that your order arrives promptly and without incident. All orders are shipped in discrete boxes with no indication of their contents, and the return address name is “Customer Care.” In addition, we include a letter to law enforcement along with our hemp handler’s license, so if any problems arise during transit, authorities will have easy access to all the documents they need to expedite their review, thus reducing the time your order is delayed.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. In no way should these statements be taken as medical advice. They are intended to entertain and inform. Personal health matters should always be discussed with a medical professional. This product should be used responsibly and kept out of reach of children.