Harvest Year – 2023 Pink Panther Smalls CBD Flower
- 16% CBD
- Top 3 Terpenes – Myrcene, Terpinolene, and Beta-caryophyllene
- Contains less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC
- Third-party tested by a certified lab
- Sun Grown in Southern Oregon
- Photographed on November 21st, 2023
Introducing our 2023 Pink Panther CBD Flower Smalls, a captivating strain that is sure to leave you feeling energized. This cultivar boasts beautiful light green to purple hues covered in light pink pistils. Whether you’re seeking relief from stress, pain, or simply looking to uplift your mood, this strain is an excellent choice. So why wait? Try Pink Panther today!
Is Pink Panther Indica or Sativa?
Pink Panther is a Sativa-dominant strain.
How do Pink Panther CBD Buds Look?
Pink Panther CBD nugs boast vibrant shades of light green and dark purple hues covered in light pink pistils and frosty trichomes.
How Does Pink Panther CBD Smell?
Before grinding, Pink Panther has a sweet and fruit aroma. Once ground, the aroma transforms, revealing sweet citrus of tangerines, ripe fruit and earthy floral notes.
What Does Pink Panther CBD Taste Like?
Pink Panther CBD Flower takes your taste buds on an extraordinary adventure. The initial flavor is a sweet lemons and tangerines, which gracefully evolves into a warm, soothing sensation of earthy floral notes. This delightful transition in taste encapsulates the strain’s ability to surprise and satisfy, making each experience uniquely enjoyable.
Pink Panther Effects
After indulging in Pink Panther, users typically report a change in mood coupled with being more energetic and happy. This strain is ideal for those seeking to get the creative juices flowing while maintaining a clear head, making it perfect for the daytime and productive afternoons.
Will Pink Panther Get Me High?
You won’t get high when you smoke Pink Panther CBD flower, but you’ll feel relaxed, have more energy, and a wonderful sense of well-being. In accordance with federal law, flower in this lot contains less than 0.3% Delta-9 THC, which offers an abundance of benefits without intoxicating the user. First-time tokers should not expect to get “high” from smoking federally compliant CBD flower, but they should use it cautiously until they are familiar with the effects. Although this product contains negligible levels of THC, it is not recommended for use by individuals subject to regular drug screenings or random drug tests.
Top 3 Pink Panther Terpenes
Known as the mother of all terpenes, Myrcene offers extensive health benefits. Apart from cannabis, other plants that contain it include hops, lemongrass, mango, and thyme. There is a strong aroma of pepper and musky notes and hints of juicy tropical fruits in myrcene-rich hemp strains.
- Smoking hemp with high levels of Myrcene may boost cognitive function and promote better focus, concentration, and memory retention.
- This can be especially useful for those trying to learn new skills or perform demanding mental tasks effectively.
- Myrcene may help to reduce inflammation and relieve gastrointestinal symptoms, making it an ideal supplement for people with conditions like IBS or Crohn’s disease.
- Smoking hemp high in myrcene may also support heart health, as it has been shown to lower cholesterol levels and improve circulation throughout the body.
- Myrcene may have unique benefits for sleep quality, as it has been shown to promote relaxation and calm while also helping to increase feelings of drowsiness at bedtime.
- This terpene may also improve mood, making it a great choice for those suffering from anxiety or depression.
Terpinolene is a terpene found in both Sativa and Indica strains of cannabis, as well as in other plants like nutmeg, sage, tea tree, and lilac. It has an energizing and uplifting aroma with herbal and citrus notes. Several therapeutic effects are associated with it, including anti-fungal and antibacterial properties, decreased anxiety, improved focus, reduced hypertension, and improved sleep quality. Therefore, this terpene may benefit those looking to promote relaxation, improve mental clarity and focus, or manage various health conditions.
- Terpinolene may offer anti-fungal and antibacterial properties, making it helpful in treating various skin conditions.
- It may also help reduce anxiety and panic attacks, which can be beneficial for those with chronic stress or depression.
- In addition to its calming effects, terpinolene may also help lower blood pressure and promote cardiovascular health.
- This terpene has been shown to improve focus and concentration, which can benefit students and professionals alike.
- Finally, terpinolene is thought to promote better sleep quality, helping people feel rested and energized throughout the day.
Ocimene has a sweet fruity scent, as well as earthy, woody, and herbal notes, and holds diverse therapeutic properties. Present in a wide variety of plants including cannabis, this monoterpene can also be found in mint, parsley, orchids, pepper, mangoes, and kumquats. When you experience strains containing high levels of Ocimene, you’ll immediately detect a minty or menthol smell. Ocimene produces an energetic effect and is usually found in Sativa-dominant strains. Studies suggest that this terpene:
- Ocimene helps fight against bacterial infections and can act as an anti-inflammatory.
- It may also provide relief from allergies and can act as a decongestant.
- Smoking CBD flower rich in Ocimene may help improve respiratory function.
- Ocimene has a sweet, herbal, and woody aroma that can enhance the overall smoking experience.
- Inhaling Ocimene may also provide a boost in energy and uplifting effects on mood.
Hand Trimmed CBD Flower
These buds were lovingly harvested and hand-trimmed.
Oregon Grown CBD Flower
In southern Oregon, where the climate, water, and soil are ideal for cannabis cultivation, the state requires organic farming practices in agricultural hemp cultivation.
3rd Party Lab Tested
To ensure quality, we test our products in third-party accredited laboratories and provide certificates of analysis, so our customers know exactly what they are consuming. Testing of this batch of Pink Panther CBD flower was carried out by Green Leaf Labs on October 10th, 2023.
Do You Ship to my State?
The short answer is YES. Even though we can ship hemp to every state, we encourage our customers to check local laws since hemp laws continuously change at the state and local levels. Shipments are made primarily via USPS, but UPS is also available. However, UPS will require an adult signature upon delivery. Ground shipping is free on all orders over $50, but faster shipping is available for an additional fee. If you’re concerned about your order being lost, stolen, or damaged in transit, you may wish to consider buying Route shipping protection, which ensures that if anything goes wrong, you’ll be refunded, or your order will be replaced. Our goal is to ship your order within 1 to 3 business days. Still, delivery times can vary based on your choice of shipping method and weather conditions, as well as staffing shortages experienced by your carrier.
We Deliver Discreetly
Orders are shipped in discrete boxes with no indication of their contents. In addition, we include a letter to law enforcement along with our hemp handler’s license. So if any problems arise during transit, authorities will have easy access to all the documents they need to expedite their review, thus reducing the time your order is delayed.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. In no way should these statements be taken as medical advice. They are intended to entertain and inform. Personal health matters should always be discussed with a medical professional. This product should be used responsibly and kept out of reach of children.
Click the link below for the Certificate of Analysis