What are Terpenes?
Terpenes are a diverse class of organic compounds found in many plants, including hemp. As well as contributing to the aroma, taste, and therapeutic effects of hemp, terpenes play a vital role in the plant’s immune system, protecting it from pests and diseases. Terpenes also contribute to the entourage effect, which occurs when cannabinoids and terpenes interact synergistically to enhance healing. Terpenes have medicinal properties that can help treat a variety of ailments. The medicinal properties of terpenes vary depending on the individual terpene, but they can include anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. It should be noted that terpenes are essential oils and are incapable of producing intoxicating effects.
Top Sour Suver Haze Shake Terpenes
Terpinolene is a terpene found in both Sativa and Indica strains of cannabis, as well as in other plants like nutmeg, sage, tea tree, and lilac. It has an energizing and uplifting aroma with herbal and citrus notes. Several therapeutic effects are associated with it, including anti-fungal and antibacterial properties, decreased anxiety, improved focus, reduced hypertension, and improved sleep quality. Therefore, this terpene may benefit those looking to promote relaxation, improve mental clarity and focus, or manage various health conditions.
- Terpinolene may offer anti-fungal and antibacterial properties, making it helpful in treating various skin conditions.
- It may also help reduce anxiety and panic attacks, which can be beneficial for those with chronic stress or depression.
- In addition to its calming effects, terpinolene may also help lower blood pressure and promote cardiovascular health.
- This terpene has been shown to improve focus and concentration, which can be beneficial for students and professionals alike.
- Finally, terpinolene is thought to promote better sleep quality, helping people feel rested and energized throughout the day.
Known as the mother of all terpenes, Myrcene offers extensive health benefits. Apart from cannabis, other plants that contain it include hops, lemongrass, mango, and thyme. There is a strong aroma of pepper and musky notes and hints of juicy tropical fruits in myrcene-rich hemp strains.
- Smoking hemp with high levels of Myrcene may boost cognitive function and promote better focus, concentration, and memory retention. This can be especially useful for those trying to learn new skills or perform demanding mental tasks effectively.
- Myrcene may help to reduce inflammation and relieve gastrointestinal symptoms, making it an ideal supplement for people with conditions like IBS or Crohn’s disease.
- Smoking hemp high in myrcene may also support heart health, as it has been shown to lower cholesterol levels and improve circulation throughout the body.
- Myrcene may have unique benefits for sleep quality, as it has been shown to promote relaxation and calm while also helping to increase feelings of drowsiness at bedtime.
- This terpene may also improve mood, making it a great choice for those suffering from anxiety or depression.
Caryophyllene is a terpene with a warm, woody, spicy, and musky aroma. A variety of plants contain it, including hops, oregano, basil, cannabis, etc. Due to its ability to bind with CB2 receptors, the part of our endocannabinoid system that regulates the immune system, Caryophyllene may offer anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antibacterial, and antioxidant properties. Research suggests that it may offer the following benefits as well:
- B-caryophyllene may help to enhance mood and reduce symptoms of depression, making it an effective natural remedy for those struggling with mental health issues.
- Smoking hemp rich in b-caryophyllene has been found to improve concentration and cognitive function, making it a great choice for those looking to boost their productivity and mental performance.
- B-caryophyllene is also known to have analgesic properties, which can help to provide relief from pain and discomfort caused by conditions like migraines and fibromyalgia.
- Smoking hemp rich in the terpene b-caryophyllene has been shown to reduce cholesterol levels and other harmful lipids in the blood, which may help prevent cardiovascular diseases like heart attack and stroke.
- Smoking b-caryophyllene-rich hemp may also improve sleep quality and duration
Oregon Grown CBD Flower
Trim in this lot is a by-product of southern Oregon greenhouse-grown Sour Suver Haze.
How do you ingest Sour Suver Haze CBD Flower?
Although CBD flower can be consumed in several ways, the most common way is to smoke it. In order to get the same effects as you would with top-shelf buds, you’ll need to smoke much more trim, which is why we recommend using trim for homemade edibles, topicals, vaping, and rosin pressing. These methods are explained in more detail below.
Using a pipe to smoke Greenhouse Sour Suver Haze CBD trim is a classic and convenient way to enjoy the benefits of CBD. Most pipes are made of glass, but you can also find them made from silicone, wood, and other materials. Pipes contain a small bowl where the flower is placed and a chamber that allows the smoke to be inhaled. Often, pipes have small holes on the side called carbs, which can be covered with your thumb to control airflow.
There are many pseudonyms for bongs, including bubblers, water pipes, and bingers, but the original word “baung,” which translates to a long bamboo tube used for smoking cannabis, originated in Thailand. Unlike other smoking methods, bongs cool the smoke’s temperature and filter out particles, giving you a smoother, more substantial hit.
A joint might appear to be the iconic way to smoke cannabis, but it’s actually a relatively new practice that originated in Guadalajara, Mexico around 1850. Yet, this method quickly spread all over the world, partly due to its portability and simplicity.
As people become more aware of the inherent dangers of smoking, vaporizing CBD is quickly becoming one of the most popular ways to enjoy its benefits. Many people consider vaping to be a healthier alternative to smoking, and since vaping preserves more cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids than smoking, the effects may be stronger. Compared to smoking, vaping offers an easier, more enjoyable and smoother experience for beginners.
CBD offers a wide array of health benefits, making it an ideal ingredient for your favorite recipes. It is also incredibly easy to use CBD in your food.
CBD rosin pressing is becoming is very popular because there are no chemicals or solvents added. This method uses heat and pressure to extract oil from flowers, which can be used right away or saved for later use.
3rd Party Lab Tested
To ensure quality, we test our products in third-party accredited laboratories, and provide certificates of analysis so our customers know exactly what they are consuming. This batch of greenhouse Sour Suver Haze trim was tested by Pinnacle on August 1st, 2023.
Do You Ship to my State?
The short answer is YES. Even though we can ship hemp to every state, we encourage our customers to check local laws. Hemp laws continuously change at the state and municipal levels. Shipments are made primarily via USPS, but UPS is also available. However, UPS will require an adult signature upon delivery. We offer free ground shipping on all orders, but we also provide faster shipping options for an additional fee. If you’re concerned about your order being lost, stolen, or damaged in transit, you may wish to consider buying Route shipping protection. This ensures that if anything goes wrong, you’ll be refunded or your order will be replaced. Our goal is to ship your order within 1 to 3 business days, but delivery times can vary based on your choice of shipping method and weather conditions, as well as manpower shortages experienced by your carrier.
We Deliver Discreetly
Orders are shipped in discrete boxes with no indication of their contents. In addition, we include a letter to law enforcement along with our hemp handler’s license. If any problems arise during transit, authorities will have easy access to all the documents they need to expedite their review, thus reducing the time your order is delayed.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. In no way should these statements be taken as medical advice. They are intended to entertain and inform. Personal health matters should always be discussed with a medical professional. This product should be used responsibly and kept out of reach of children.